The update time of this program is Aug 10 , 2017. The latest information is under confirming, which is only for reference. If you want to get the accurate information, please contact with CUCAS.
|Starting Date:||Sep 1 , 2018|
|Tuition Fees:||RMB 24,600 per Year|
|Application Deadline:||Jul 31 , 2018|
|Application Fee:||USD 75 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
The focus of the Applied Chemistry degree is to train and develop professional persons with inter-disciplinary talent, who have all rounded development of morality, intelligence, physical health, and art, with solid professional basis, broad knowledge, comprehensive culture quality, open mind, high adaptability, and the sense of innovation; who know well the basic theories of modern chemistry and chemical engineering and scientific method of research and have the ability of technical development and application; and who can carry out application study, teaching, production, or management in research organizations, universities, and enterprises and government institutions.
1. Have a good foundation in math, physics, etc. Have a good knowledge of the basic theories and experimental skills in inorganic chemistry, analytical chemistry, organic chemistry, physical chemistry, the principle of chemical engineering, and chemical design.
2. Understand the general principles and knowledge of related fields.
3. Have knowledge of policies and regulations of science and technology, chemical related products, intellectual property, etc.
4. Have knowledge of theoretical frontiers, application prospects, and latest development trends in chemistry and the development of chemical industry.
5. Have a good knowledge of how to do search and retrieve information needed; have certain ability of scientific writing and academic exchange.
6. Be proficient with computer application and master a foreign language.
The program is a four year undergraduate program. But students can complete the program within 3-6 years
Requirements for courses and credits: 29 points in General Education Courses ①, 4 points in General Education Courses ②, 48 points in major core courses, 12.5 points in experimental compulsory courses, 27.5 points in major guided electives (4 of which could be in cross specialty or discipline), 8 points in basic practice courses, 16 points in advanced practice courses, 2 points in creative practice courses. To graduate, total of the credits should not be less than 147, passing the major skill assessment is also required.
1. Degree course name（with “★” in the list）
Polymer Chemistry, Chemical Principle A, Chemical Process A, Chemical Design
2．Study Requirements of Degree Course
Degree courses are the core of this program, and are the foundation for other courses. Degree courses must have accurate curriculum goal, systematic curriculum experience, effective implementation of the program and scientific evaluation methods. Adopt various ways to enhance teaching and learning requirements and quality of degree courses on the premise of fully classes and credit, laying a solid foundation for the professional study.
Pursuing the second professional course certificate of applied chemistry, shall take 53.5 credits for professional core compulsory courses and 2.5 credits for professional elective courses, add up to 56 credits.
Office for International Students, Zhejiang Normal University, 688 Yingbin Avenue, Zhejiang Province, P.R.China
1. 18 years and above
2. High School Diploma or above
3. HSK Level 3 or above
RMB 24,600 pre year
RMB 98,400 in total (About $ 18,045)
|International Students' Dormitary|
|Double Room||RMB 20|
|Single Room||RMB 30|
|Application Fee||RMB 400|
|Service Fee||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
|Living Expense||RMB 1,600 to RMB 2,050|
Please upload your finished application form here.
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
TOEFL over 80 points or IELTS5.5 and over.
Academic transcript in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
Certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
Physical examination record for foreignerYou can download a template or sample from here.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy: